Love a good guessing game? Then this one is perfect for you. The game goes something like this: every level has four pictures being displayed on the screen. These are accompanied by some blanks as well as letter tiles. Your job is to figure out the one thing that is common in all of the four pictures and hence, guess the word. You will need to use the letters from the tiles alone to form the word, which makes it a little challenging. Following is the guide to download 4 Pics 1 Word For PC or Laptop.
If you manage to guess the right word, then a reward of three coins will be given, post will the next level will be displayed.
4 Pics 1 Word Features
The game is quite easy in the beginning. But as one goes from one level to the next, it simply gets harder and harder. While the words in the starting levels are pretty easy to guess, the ones from the later levels aren’t necessarily as easy. So much so, that the presence of word tiles seems absolutely unnecessary until you reach the higher levels.
In the beginning of the game, one tends to ignore the accumulated coins but as the game progresses it becomes evident as to why it is available here. You can make use of the coins to help you with the clue in the later levels, when it gets harder and harder to decode the word from the pictures. Using a certain amount of coins will add a few alphabets in the blanks, while another number of coins being spent will remove few unwanted alphabets from the set of word tiles.
Possibly the best part of the game is that, it is very simple to understand. There aren’t any instructions of to go through before we begin playing it. Once you begin the game, it gets addictive to the point where it will begin bothering you if you are unable to figure out the word.
Steps to Download 4 Pics 1 Word for PC
There are several games available on the internet, which are specifically designed to be played on an android platform. A lot of us, however, wish to play the same on our PCs as well. With the advent of android emulators it has been possible.
- Look for a free android emulator on the internet. There are a number of options for you to choose from. When one of these has been selected, download it onto the PC. I prefer Bluestacks.
- Once the emulator has been installed, open it and then type the name of the game in the search bar that has been provided.
- Generally searches in emulators throw open a number of options and you will have to look through them to find the one you need.
- When the required game has been located, download it.
- The game begins downloading onto your PC, and will then install itself as well.
The process of downloading the android game onto the PC is now complete. You can now open the game and then start guessing away.