BBM is a very famous smartphone messenger which formerly was limited to the smartphones that were released by BlackBerry. Now this messenger can not only be downloaded on android, windows and iOS phones but also on PC. Let us know how we can download BBM For PC here.
Features of BBM App
BBM aka Blackberry Messenger was first launched by BlackBerry back in the year 2009 which was initially available only on the smartphones that were manufactured by BlackBerry. Since October of 2013, this very famous app was made available on smartphones that work on windows, android and iOS. Now, the same app can be downloaded on your PC as well.
The messenger is particularly popular for its features, security as well as user interface. Every user of BBM has a unique code of his/her own which is known as the BBM pin. If you wish to add a person onto your contact list then you will need to have their BBM pin without which you cannot add them to the list and hence cannot contact using BBM.
When you are done adding the person onto your contact list then you can begin chatting by not just sending text messages but also by sending videos, photos, video notes etc. There is also a voice feature known as the BBM Voice Feature which lets you make free calls to someone from your contact list. All you really need is a strong internet connection to carry out the same. The app comes with a large collection of stickers and emotion which will make chatting a lot more fun. You can use the app to send your present location to your friend as well.
Once the messages have been sent, the app lets you know if they have been delivered or read. The app lets you create a group wherein you can add the people who are on your contact list and then start group conversation. Possibly the best feature of BBM Groups is that you can include a person in the group who isn’t on your contact list.
The best thing about BBM is that all of the above mentioned features don’t cost a thing.
Steps to Download BBM For PC
- Before you download this app you will need to download an Android Emulator like Bluestacks, Andy etc. Choose one from the many free emulators that are available to you and download it for free.
- Once you are done with downloading the app, open it and you will find a search icon. Click on this search icon and type in the name of the app. Now hit enter.
- Allow the emulator to locate the app and then when you have found the app that you were looking for, click on the ‘install’ button.
- Wait for the emulator to download and then install the BBM app on your PC.
- Once the installation of the app is complete, you will find the app in the My Apps section. Click on the icon to use the app.
With such an incredible app downloaded on your PC chatting is bound to be fun.