After the highly successful game of ‘Can you Escape’, the makers of the game have come up with a sequel for the same. This is another puzzle game, and it is nothing like the ones that you may have played before. It is much harder than it seems, and in no time you will begin to relate to Sherlock Holmes. This is largely because there are absolutely no clues whatsoever to lead you on. Instead, the player has to look in every nook and cranny of the room to find clues, and try to open the door in order to reach the next level.
Features of Can You Escape 2
The objective of this game seems to be extremely simple: open the door. But this is easier said than done. There is nothing to lead the player on, or to even to help him/her to get a kick start. You will need to scour every area of the room, and make use of the objects that are available in order to find the key the door.
Once the key to the door has been found, it will open only to lead you to the next room and the saga continues.
The only skill that every player will need here is logic, and possibly common sense. The game will test your patience to no end, since it is not all that easy to decode the clues that are placed in the room.
You simply cannot skip a level just because it isn’t easy to solve a particular level. Hence, the game makes every single player work through every level. It must be completed for the next level to be released.
The game is a great way to kill time. It is fun as well as challenging at the same time.
Steps to download the Can You Escape 2 on your PC
Thanks to an android emulator, every android game can now be played on the PC as well. Follow the below mentioned steps to download the game.
- Considering that these games are developed to be played on an android platform, you will need to download an android emulator. Look for the right one and get it on your PC. Download Bluestacks.
- Now that you have an android emulator on the PC, open it and look for the game by typing in ‘Can You Escape? 2’ in the search bar.
- The search will result in a large number of games, including those that are remotely related to the name of the game typed in.
- Look for the game that you would like to play and then hit the download button to get it on your PC.
- With the game downloaded onto your PC, it will automatically install itself as well.
With the game safely downloaded and installed, you can begin playing the game. You may want to put on your thinking cap first, before you go about looking for clues and things in the room.