Considering the fact that there are a large number of messaging apps available on the internet, the new arrivals are trying to get a piece of the action by introducing fun features. One of the recent arrivals to the scene is Chaatz. A messaging app, it brings some unique features to the table and is looking to attract a large number of messaging app users.
Unfortunately, there are no heavy colors that catch your eye when you first check out Chaatz but it more than makes up for it in terms of speed. The team behind the app reasons that the colors were purposefully chosen in order to keep the app lightweight. This in turn helps in sending as well as receiving messages a lot faster as compared to the other services. Also, this simplicity in the app highly reduces the data cost.
Features of Chaatz
Like it has already been mentioned above, the new arrivals in the messaging apps section need to have some special features to stand apart from the rest of the lot. Unlike most of the messaging apps that are available, Chaatz gives each of its users a special Chaatz number which keeps your real phone number anonymous and hence protects your privacy in case you do not want to give away your real number.
An advanced feature that is unique to Chaatz is that it lets you create multiple platforms using different Chaatz numbers. Another important feature of this app is that there is no necessity of creating a brand new account when you change your phone. Using your Chaatz number, you can continue with the same account.
Like most messaging apps, this one too allows group chatting using with your Chaatz numbers. If need be you can use different Chaatz numbers in different groups.
Completely free of cost, you do not have to pay any kind of subscription cost. Once downloaded, you can continue using the account without any need for renewals.
The ‘Chaatz Connect’ option lets you socialize with other users of the app without any breach of privacy. You can send ‘Secret Messages’ which auto – delete right after it is read by the receiver.
Steps to download Chaatz For PC
- First and foremost thing that needs to be done is download an Emulator of your choice. There are emulators like Andyroid, BlueStacks, Driod4X which can be downloaded free of cost.
- When the download is complete, double click on the icon and launch the emulator.
- In the search tool bar of the emulator, type in the name of the app that needs to be downloaded – in this case Chaatz.
- Choose the app of your choice and hit on download. The app begins to download and then will install itself automatically.
- When the installation process is complete, you can go into the ‘all apps’ section of the emulator and choose the required app to use.
Now that the app is downloaded, it can be made use of to chat with your loved ones.